Set Lowest Price Alert
Notify me, when price drops
Set Alert for Product: Micro SD TF Card Memory Shield Module SPI Micro SD Adapter For Arduino - CHF 7.99
The ESP Easy firmware supports a very large number of sensors, actuators. If you are limited by the unique analog input and the number of inputs / outputs offered by ESP8266 WiFi modules, you can add analog or digital input boards.
- Atmospheric pressure :
- Light Intensity
- Temperature and humidity measurements
- DHT11: temperature from 0 to + 50 ° C (+/- 2°C), humidity from 20 to 95% (+/- 5%)
- DHT22: temperature from -40 to + 80 ° C (+/- 0.5°C), humidity from 0 to 100% (+/- 2%)
- Dallas waterproof temperature sensor DS18B20. Unsealed or waterproof sensor
- I2C Si7021 digital probe for temperature measurement -10°C to + 85°C (+/- 4°C) and humidity 0 to 80% RH (+/- 3%)
- Non-contact temperature sensor MLX90614 from -70°C to +380°C
- Ultrasonic proximity measurement or proximity HC-SR04
- Micro-switch (push button): DIP P4, 12x12x7.3mm with colored button
- Analog / digital converter on I2C bus. Adds additional analog inputs to the ESP8266
- The PCF8591 adds 4 8-bit analog inputs. Available in PCB form or DIP16 case.
- An expansion board for the Raspberry Pi is also available
- Additional digital inputs / outputs
- The MCP23017 adds 16 I / O. Available in DIP28 case
- The PCF8574 adds 8 I / O via the I2C bus
- The PCA9685 adds 16 12-bit PWM channels
- Infrared receiver
- Sharp GP2Y10 dust detector
- Current measurement INA219 on I2C busdeal, 0 to 26V, 3.2A max.
- LCD2004 on I2C bus. 4 lines of 20 characters
- SSD1306 OLED display on I2C bus. Several versions
- 0.96 inches to display 128×64 pixels
All sensors, actuators, analog or digital inputs compatible with ESP Easy
ESP8266 generic development boards compatible
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]