Smart Shades by Wazombi Labs is a small box that allows motorizing a window blind. Wazombin Labs is a small Estonian service company. It specializes in circuit design, embedded software, development of mobile applications (iOS and Android) and design of interfaces (and animations). Wazombin being its catalog of skills by launching its own line of connected products.
SOMA Smart Shades is a small box that allows to simply motorize the blinds of your home. The housing is fed by means of a solar panel which is fixed to the window by means of suction cups. The application available for iOS (8+) and Android (4.3+) allows to control the opening and closing of blinds in Bluetooth up to 40m approximately. The case has a LiPo battery of 1400mAh ensuring 50 cycles of opening / closing without recharging. The motor supports blinds up to 2m wide and 2m high.
The Soma Connect home automation gateway to connect the devices of the manufacturer compatible Amazon Alexa and Apple HomeKit is in pre-order (shipping from 20 June 2017). It will enable you to control the opening of your blinds from your smartphone even outside your home, or with the voice.
- Dimensions of blinds – 2 (width) x 2 (height) m (7 x 7 feet)
- Communication bluetooth – 40m range (theoretical)
- Apps iOS (8 or higher) and Android (4.3 or higher)
- Battery – 1400mAh allowing 50 cycles without recharging
- Installation: by double-sided screws or scotch
- Dimensions – 255 x 75mm (2×3 inch)
A big thank you to Migui Pda for the info
- #Hack of Sonoff S26 WiFi smart plug, Tasmota firmware installation
- Xiaomi Aqara now compatible with Apple Homekit, new Vibration Sensor and Honeywell Natural Gas Detector
- #Hack: Sonoff 4CH Pro with firmware MQTT Tasmota, inclusion in Domoticz
- An IP66 waterproof enclosure for Sonoff Basic WiFi modules, POW, TH10, TH16, Dual, G1, G2
- #Test: unpacking the SONOFF 4CH PRO, 4 relays operated in WiFi & RF on DIN rail, test with the EWelink app
- Apple opens HomeKit to Makers and non commercial enterprise projects