#DEAL: Z-Wave+ controller compatible Open ZWave Domoticz Home Assistant OpenHAB
- All prices mentioned above are in United States dollar.
- This product is available at Amazon.com.
- At amazon.com you can purchase Zooz Z-Wave Plus S2 USB Stick ZST10, Great for DIY Smart Home (Use with Home Assistant, Open Z-Wave, or HomeSeer Software) for only $32.95
- The lowest price of Aeon Labs DSA02203-ZWUS Z-Wave Z-Stick Series 2 USB Dongle was obtained on 13 June 2019 3 h 02 min.
The Z-Wave+ controller allows you to create a Z-Wave network and communicate with the home accessories compatible with the Sigma Design protocol.
OpenZWave compatible Z-Wave+ controllers specials
The following USB (dongle) controllers are compatible with the Open ZWave project used by most DIY open source home automation servers. Domoticz, Home Assistant, OpenHAB …
To remember on the Z-Wave and Z-Wave+ (More)
More info on Wikipedia
- This is a proprietary protocol developed by the company Danish company Zen-Sys which was acquired by the American company Sigma Designs in 2008. Sigma Designs granted a license to Mitsumi for the manufacture of chips used in the manufacture of domotic accessories
- The accessories form a mesh to increase range and reliability of the network
- The range is 50m. Rather 15m indoor and a little more outside (in free field)
- The Z-Wave + is backward compatible. It improves the range but especially reduces the consumption of accessories that operate on battery.
- The Z-Wave Alliance includes 700 manufacturers in the world which total a catalog of 2400 products. The complete catalog is here.
- Unlike Zigbee, the Z-Wave is mainly used by mainstream equipment. There are very few products for industrial applications.