#Deal: Xiaomi Mi Smart Home door or window sensor Aqara or Mijia
Main Features:•One key to control: Making breakfast in the kitchen, press the switch, called the child out of bed•Before sleeping: One button to turn off all the appliances•Waking up at night: One button to turn on the nightlight•When going out: One key to control household appliances• Portable,…
Xiaomi Aqara or Mijia door or window detectors are magnetic detectors that use a reed switch contactor. The sensors operate on battery (the service life varies from 6 months to 1 year in normal use). Very small size, they are easy to install using a sticker delivered with each accessory. Communication with the home automation gateway is done using the Zigbee protocol.
The difference between the Aqara range and Mijia lies mainly in the exterior design. Both product lines share the same technical characteristics. Aqara accessories have a more rectangular shape. The Mijia are more rounded. Older, they are also a little cheaper. You will also find a summary of all the specials of Xiaomi Aqaua and Mijia products on this dedicated page.
The Zigbee2mqtt project now allows Xiaomi accessories to be integrated into a home automation server (Domoticz, Jeedom, Home Assistant, Open Hab …) without having to buy the official gateway. It’s more economical and you have full control over the data collected by Xiaomi sensors. Here are several tutorials to start
- Xiaomi Mijia Honeywell Smoke Detector Test with Domoticz, Emergency Notification with PushOver
- Xiaomi Aqara now compatible with Apple Homekit, new Vibration Sensor and Honeywell Natural Gas Detector
- #Test Zigbee2MQTT gateway. Part 2, include Xiaomi Aqara or Mijia accessories to Domoticz with Node-RED [update]
- #Test Zigbee2MQTT project, hack of the Xiaomo Aqara Smart Home Gateway. Part 1: assembly, demo with Node-RED, 3D printed case [update]
If not, the Xiaomi Smart Home gateway and Mi Home app for iOS and Android is required. It is also possible to use the motion detector on most open source home automation software (Jeedom using a plugin, Domoticz or Home Assistant). To learn more, you can read this tutorial of unpacking the kit Xiaomi Smart Home 6 in 1 and this one for an example of integration in Home Assistant.
- Radio protocol: Zigbee
- Scope in free field: about 30m
- White color
- Model: MCCGQ01LM
- Battery: CR1632 3V lithium
- Sensor: 41x21x10
- Magnet: 26x10x8
- Fixation: sticker
(*) Technical specifications given as indicative
Xiaomi Aqara or Mijia Door and Window Opening Sensor offers
All Xiaomi Smart Home accessories
Xiaomi Smart Home 5 in 1 pack
- All prices mentioned above are in United States dollar.
- This product is available at Gearbest, Banggood, Zapals, AliExpress, Ebay, Amazon.com.
- At gearbest.com you can purchase Original Xiaomi Smart Door Windows Sensor for only $8.99, which is 78% less than the cost in AliExpress ($40.23).
- The lowest price of 5pcs Original Xiaomi Mi Intelligent Mini Door Window Sensor Automatic Lights Human Body Sensor For Smart Home Kits Alarm System was obtained on 9 February 2019 2 h 17 min.
#Deal: Xiaomi Mi Smart Home door or window sensor Aqara or Mijia Prices
|Price history for Original Xiaomi Smart Door Windows Sensor|
Specification: #Deal: Xiaomi Mi Smart Home door or window sensor Aqara or Mijia
1 x Xiaomi Smart Wireless Switch, 1 x Chinese User Manual