#Deal: WeMos d1 mini ESP8266 WiFi development board compatible Arduino IDE
- All prices mentioned above are in United States dollar.
- This product is available at Banggood, Aliexpress, Amazon.com, Ebay.
- At banggood.com you can purchase WeMos® D1 mini V2.2.0 WIFI Internet Development Board Based ESP8266 4MB FLASH ESP-12S Chip for only $2.99, which is 70% less than the cost in Amazon.com ($9.99).
- The lowest price of Makerfocus D1 Mini NodeMcu 4M Bytes Lua WIFI Development Board Base on ESP8266 ESP-12F N Compatible NodeMcu Arduino was obtained on 9 February 2019 2 h 05 min.
The WeMos d1 mini is an ESP8266 development board that is compact, versatile and very easy to use with the Arduino IDE or PlatformIO IDE. It is supported natively by the Espressive SDK. The advantage of the WeMos d1 mini compared to other ESP8266 development boards lies in the many expansion cards (shields) developed by the Chinese company Wemos.cc.
- SoC: Espressive ESP-8266EX
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, antenna engraved on the PCB
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V
- I/O Pins: 11
- Analog input: x1, max. Permissible voltage 3.2V
- UART: x1
- CPU Frequency: 80 MHz / 160 MHz
- Flash Memory: 4MB
- Micro USB port for programming and focusing
- Power supply 5V
- Power Max. 5V via the USB port or Pin 5V on the card
- A reset button that resets the SoC and the 3.3V and GND pins
- Dimensions: 34.2 x 25.6mm
- Weight: 10g
WeMos d1 mini Deals
Expansion boards (Shields) for WeMos d1 mini
There is a shield to meet virtually every need.
- Relay with 250VAC/10A or 30VDC/10A output
- Temperature and humidity on I2C bus:
- OLED Display SSD1306 I2C 64×48 pixels
- Micro SD card reader
- Drivers 2 motors (15VDC max) I2C
- Power supply shields
The shields are stacked on top of the WeMos d1 mini. To facilitate the development and mounting, there is also a double base
and a triple base
There is also a Pro version of the d1 mini. Even finer, it has an IPEX connector to connect an external WiFi antenna to increase the transmission / reception range. It also has 16MB of flash memory instead of 4MB for the standard version. Only memory, the entire flash memory is not yet supported by the Espressive SDK and the Arduino IDE. All shields developed for the d1 mini are compatible with the Pro version. You can find the WeMos d1 min Pro at the best price online.
To start the development of connected objects or accessories for your home automation server, you will find many examples and tutorials here.
History of the best deals on Amazon
Makerfocus D1 Mini NodeMcu 4M Bytes Lua WIFI Development Board Base on ESP8266 ESP-12F N Compatible NodeMcu Arduino, Makerfocus
|Current Price||$9.99||15 February 2019|
|Highest Price||$10.99||31 December 2018|
|Lowest Price||$9.99||31 May 2018|
Last price changes
|$9.99||5 January 2019|
|$10.99||31 December 2018|
|$9.99||31 May 2018|
DIY tutorials and projects based on Wemos d1 mini
You can start by reading this tutorial if you start programming ESP8266 modules with Arduino code. If you have never programmed, you can install the ESP Easy firmware and make your temperature probes, make displays, order your roller shutters … without programming. Follow this comprehensive guide to install ESP Easy on the WeMos d1 mini and trade your first project.
To continue, here are all DIY tutorials and projects developed using the WeMos d1 mini:
- BH1750 (GY-302), measure the lighting quality of your home (Arduino / ESP8266 / ESP32)
- First project Homie ESP8266: publish in MQTT measurements of a DHT22 probe
- Recycle a remote-controlled car (RC car) with an ESP8266, Shield Motor Wemos d1 mini and Blynk
- #Test: Shield Motor I2C Wemos D1 Mini (or Pro) to drive 2 motors 15Vdc
- Node-RED + MQTT + ESP8266: how to drive an articulated PTZ system in WiFi
- Cayenne IoT + ESP8266: driving a mini kit Pan-Tilt FPV SG90 in WiFi with a smartphone or tablet
- Blynk + ESP8266: drive a Pan-Tilt PTZ SG90 in WiFi with a smartphone or tablet
- Unpacking: shield SHT30 (temperature and humidity) for Wemos D1 Mini
- Portable WiFi Scanner with OLED Display (ESP8266): signal strength, connection test to a server
- Driving the ESP8266 GPIO (Web Server) from Jeedom to TCP / IP Wireless – Part 2
- #Test Shield Battery LiPo for Wemos D1 Mini (voltage measurement and level of charge)
- ESP8266 (Web Client): Sending Data to Jeedom in TCP / IP Wireless (JSON API) – Part 1
- #Test: shield OLED for Wemos D1 Mini (SSD1306 64×48 pixels) review with ESP Easy and Adafruit_SSD1306
- Driving the GPIO of the ESP8266 (Web Server) from Domoticz to TCP/IP Wireless – Part 2
- ESP Easy: firmware ESP8266 to create connected and home automation objects without programming
- ESP8266 (Web Client): Sending Data to Domoticz in TCP/IP Wireless (API/JSON) – Part 1
- ESP8266 (Web Client – Part1): TCP/IP communication (examples ESP8266WiFi and ESP866HTTPClient)
- Blynk: How to install a private local server on Raspberry Pi 3 (unlimited energy, test Wemos DHT22)
- ESP Easy: flash the firmware with esptool.py on ESP8266 (GitHub)
- ESP Easy + MQTT + Node-RED: bi-directional communication, dashboard
- Shield Wemos D1 Mini DHT11 or DHT22: Arduino code – ESP Easy
- Wemos D1 mini: ESP8266 multi-purpose IoT development board less than $5
- Jeedom, create an OLED SSD1306 remote display with ESP Easy and HTTP request
- New Wemos D1 mini Pro 16MB, Wemos XI and Shield SHT30
- ESP Easy: How to add OLED SSD1306 display to an IoT ESP8266 project
#Deal: WeMos d1 mini ESP8266 WiFi development board compatible Arduino IDE Prices
|Price history for WeMos® D1 mini V2.2.0 WIFI Internet Development Board Based ESP8266 4MB FLASH ESP-12S Chip|