#Deal: temperature and humidity measurement DHT22 for Arduino, ESP8266, ESP Easy, Raspberry Pi projects
With the DHT11, the DHT22 sensor is the basic sensor used in most Arduino, ESP8266 and Raspberry Pi tutorials. It is very economical and allows for very simple practical measurements of its environment. This tutorial explains how to measure temperature and humidity using the DHT22 with Arduino code or the ESPEasy firmware. Find all the examples and projects made with ESP Easy here.
Technical characteristics of DHT22
- Temperature measuring range: -40°C to +80°C
- Measuring accuracy: +/- 0.5°C
- Range of humidity measurement: 0 to 100% RH
- Measurement accuracy: +/- 2%
- Supply voltage: 3.3 to 5V (no impact on the measurement)
- PWM digital output
DHT22, temperature and humidity measurement Offers
ESP Easy compatible sensors and actuators offers
- This product is available at AliExpress, Banggood, Amazon.com.
- At aliexpress.com you can purchase TENSTAR ROBOT DHT22 Digital Temperature and Humidity Sensor AM2302 Module+PCB with Cable for only $2.53, which is 90% less than the cost in Amazon.com ($25.52).
- The lowest price of C&C Products 3Pcs AM2302 DHT22 Temperature And Humidity Sensor Module For Arduino SCM was obtained on 24 August 2019 3 h 00 min.