#Deal: temperature and humidity measurement DHT11 for Arduino, ESP8266, ESP Easy, Raspberry Pi projects
With the DHT22, the DHT11 sensor is the basic sensor used in most Arduino, ESP8266 and Raspberry Pi tutorials. It is very economical and allows for very simple practical measurements of its environment. This tutorial explains how to measure temperature and humidity using the DHT11 with Arduino code or the ESPEasy firmware. Find all the examples and projects made with ESP Easy here.
Technical characteristics of DHT11
- Temperature measuring range: 0°C to +50°C
- Measuring accuracy: +/- 2°C
- Range of humidity measurement: 20 to 95% RH
- Measurement accuracy: +/- 5%
- Supply voltage: 3.3 to 5V (no impact on the measurement)
- PWM digital output
DHT11, temperature and humidity measurement Offers
ESP Easy compatible sensors and actuators offers
- This product is available at Banggood, Amazon.com, AliExpress.
- At banggood.com you can purchase KY-015 Module DHT11 Capteur de Température et d'Humidité pour Arduino for only €1.97, which is 90% less than the cost in Amazon.com ($19.99).
- The lowest price of Gowoops 10pcs of DHT11 Temperature Humidity Sensor for Arduino Raspberry Pi 2 3 was obtained on 10 February 2019 23 h 01 min.