#Deal: Si7021, I2C temperature and humidity measurement for Arduino, ESP8266, ESP Easy, Raspberry Pi projects
The Si7021 sensor enables accurate temperature and humidity measurements. It is equivalent in terms of characteristics to DHT22. It is a much more compact digital sensor (like the SHT30 used by Wemos for its shield or the Xiaomi temperature sensor) which transmits the measurements via the I2C bus. It will be very easy to integrate into Arduino, ESP8266 and Raspberry Pi projects. It is supported by ESP Easy firmware for ESP8266 WiFi modules.
Technical characteristics of Si7021
- Temperature measuring range: -10°C to +85°C
- Measuring accuracy: +/- 4°C
- Range of humidity measurement: 0 to 80% RH
- Measurement accuracy: +/- 3%
- Supply voltage: 1,9 to 3,6V
- I2C output
Si7021, I2C temperature and humidity measurement Offers
ESP Easy compatible sensors and actuators offers
- This product is available at Banggood, Amazon.com, AliExpress.
- At banggood.com you can purchase GY-213V-SI7021 Si7021 Capteur d'humidité de haute précision de 3.3V avec interface I2C pour Arduino for only €3.90, which is 86% less than the cost in Amazon.com ($27.66).
- The lowest price of Si7021 Temperature And Humidity Sensor/Applications HVAC/R Thermostats/Humidistats Indoor Weather Stations Automotive Climate Control And Defogging was obtained on 10 February 2019 22 h 56 min.