#Deal: HC-SR04 sensor ultrasonic distance measurements for Arduino, ESP8266, ESP Easy, Raspberry Pi projects
The HC-SR04 sensor allows ultrasonic distance measurements between 2 and 450cm. It is a sensor widely used in robotic and RC projects based on Arduino, ESP8266, Raspberry Pi. It is also supported by ESP Easy firmware for ESP8266 WiFi modules.
The HC-SR04 has 4 pins. Two pins for the power supply (+ 5V, GND), a Trig Input pin (trigger input) and an Output pin (or Echo for some manufacturers) of the PWM digital signal. The output will deliver a pulse train proportional to the measured distance.
Technical characteristics of HC-SR04
- Measuring range: 2 to 450cm
- Measurement accuracy: 0.3cm
- Supply voltage: 5V
- PWM digital output
- Weight: 9g
HC-SR04 sensor ultrasonic distance measurements offers
ESP Easy compatible sensors and actuators offers
- All prices mentioned above are in United States dollar.
- This product is available at AliExpress, Ebay, Banggood, Amazon.com, Gearbest.
- At aliexpress.com you can purchase Ultrasonic Module HC-SR04 Distance Measuring Transducer Sensor for only $0.62, which is 95% less than the cost in Gearbest ($13.06).
- The lowest price of 10PCS HC - SR04 Ultrasonic Ranger Sensor Module for Arduino was obtained on 12 November 2019 2 h 00 min.