#Deal: ESP32 development board with 128×64 pixels SSD1306 OLED screen in LoLin32 format
- This product is available at Ebay, Banggood, DealExtreme, Amazon.de, AliExpress, Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk.
- At ebay.com you can purchase Lolin ESP32 OLED wemos &for Arduino ESP32 OLED WiFi Modules+ Bluetooth Dual for only $2.35, which is 86% less than the cost in Amazon.de (€16.99).
- The lowest price of ILS - Lolin ESP32 OLED Module For Arduino ESP32 OLED WiFi + Bluetooth Dual ESP-32 ESP-32S ESP8266 OLED Module was obtained on 8 February 2019 2 h 06 min.
This development board combines an ESP32 module (ESP-WROOM-32) with a 168×64 pixel monochrome OLED display that works with the SSD1306 microcontroller. It will be ideal to add a small display very easily to your projects of weather station, monitoring of quality of the air, level of a tank of rain water …
This generic card is recognized as a Wemos LoLin32. It is also built on its Open Source database.
Follow this tutorial to begin programming the ODD SSD1306 screens. You can also use the esp8266-oled-ssd1306 library available on GitHub. Under PlatformIO, you will find the library under number 562. The code ESP32 will be identical to Arduino code. The OLED screen can be accessed via the I2C bus at address 0x3c by default. The display is connected to ESP pins 5 (SDA) and 4 (SDC).
ESP-WROOM-32 Module Specifications
- ESP32 Module: ESP-WROOM-32 from Espressif.
- 240MHz dual core microprocessor equipped with
- 4MB SPI flash memory. Support up to 16MB of flash memory
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n.
- Security WEP, WPA/WPA2 PSK / Enterprise.
- Integrated cryptographic chip supporting AES / SHA2 / Elliptical Curve Cryptography / RSA-4096 algorithms
- Maximum power for data transfer: 19.5 dBm@11b, 16.5 dBm@11g, 15.5 dBm@11n
- Sensitivity max. reception: -97 dBm
- Bluetooth 4.0 LE
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n.
- 32 Inputs / Outputs
- 26x Digital I / O (3.3V). All outputs can be PWM
- 18x analog inputs
- 3x UART
- 3x SPI
- 2x I2S
- 2x DAC
- 2x I2C
- Sleep Mode Consumption: 5 μA
- Integrated sensors
- Hall Effect
- 10x inputs for capacitive touch interface
Best price offers for the Wemos Lolin32 + OLED SSD1306 display
History and best offers on AliExpress
#Deal: ESP32 development board with 128×64 pixels SSD1306 OLED screen in LoLin32 format Prices
|Price history for Lolin ESP32 OLED wemos &for Arduino ESP32 OLED WiFi Modules+ Bluetooth Dual|