#Deal : Banana Pi M2 Zero, Raspberry Pi Zero W clone
The Banana Pi M2 Zero (BPI-Zero) is a clone of the Raspberry Pi Zero W developed by Sinovoip. It adopts the same rectangular shape and incorporates the same features: GPIO 40-pin connector compatible with the Raspberry Pi 3, a connector for CSI camera up to 5MP, 1080p@30Hz. It is built on the same architecture as the Orange Pi Zero. It ships the SoC Allwinner H2+, 512MB of shared DDR3 memory with the Mali400MP2 GPU. WiFi and bluetooth are supported by an AMPAK AP6212 module. The card is powered by a micro USB OTG 5V connector. As it is a perfect clone, the power connector is placed exactly in the same place as on the RPI Zero. The BPI-Zero has a POWER button, a RESET button, an LED indicating that the card is powered on and a second LED indicating access to the SD card.
Banana Pi M2 Zero specifications
Main features of the BPI-Zero. On the right, the pinout of the 40-pins GPIO
- SoC: Allwinner H2 + quad core Cortex A7 @ 1GHz
- CPU: Mali400MP2
- Memory: 512 MB DDR3
- Storage: micro SD card up to 64GB. A class 10 SD card is recommended
- Audio / video output: mini HMDi (an HDMi adapter may be necessary)
- WiFi connectivity 802.11 b/g/n and Bluetooth LE supported by AMPAK AP6212 module also used by Orange Pi Win, Orange Pi Prime and Orange Pi Zero Plus 2. AMPAK AP6212 module also used by Orange Pi Win, Orange Pi Prime and Orange Pi Zero Plus 2. AP6181 or AP6335 optional later.
- Camera connector: 1x MIPI CSI connector supporting 8-bit YUV422 CMOS, CCIR656 NTSC and PAL formats. Compatible with 5MP cameras, 1080p@30Hz
- 1x micro USB OTG
- 1x micro USB
- GPIO connector: 40 pin compatible Raspberry Pi 3
- Reset and Power buttons
- LEDs: power and status LEDs,
- UART 3-pin serial communication connector to install Linux from another computer using an FTDI cable.
- Power supply: 5V / 2A via micro USB port
- Dimensions: 60 x 30 mm
- Weight: 35 grams
The BPI-Zero is advertised as compatible with Android and Linux distributions. The architecture being very close to the Orange Pi Zero H2+, Armbian should be able to work. For the moment, it will be necessary to be satisfied with the distribution Ubuntu 16.04 mate proposed for download on the official page here.
All technical information on the official page here.
Specification: #Deal : Banana Pi M2 Zero, Raspberry Pi Zero W clone
60mm*30mm,all ineter face same as Raspberry pi Ze