How to create a bea...

Notifications
Clear all

How to create a beautiful Web Interface for projects ESP8266 / ESP32 with Bootstrap

Page 2 / 2

d23608b6825a8499f50b29b4ace5f80e?s=80&d=mm&r=g
 Pedro Milano
(@Pedro Milano)

Hi, Thanks, It works for me..

1eaf7ef4a41b1c6f35155fab0900353a?s=80&d=mm&r=g
 Anderson Lima
(@Anderson Lima)

Great Article. But, how can I know the classes inside the bootstrap that I can use. I mean, in the code above you use col-md-4 for the buttons. How do you know it will be Green Collor and size 4? Where can I get these information? Thanks

1 Reply
christophe
Admin
(@chris)

Hello Lima and thank you very much. You can find all explanation directly on Bootstrap user guide. Here an example for your question about col-md-4 https://getbootstrap.com/docs/4.3/layout/grid/#offset-classes Have a good day. Christophe

dad6cf09896cb4c62ab5059c19bb0404?s=80&d=mm&r=g
 RD
(@RD)

What if I want to get some variables from another source (an Arduino Uno/Nano for example)?

This is my case:
I have a heating automation (Arduino Nano, 6 relays, 11 x DS18B20, i2c LCD, etc.).
I wish to display the Arduino temperatures and other variables in the ESP-01 webpage.
As a second step, I wish to be able to send some data back to the Nano (turn on the heat for x minutes, modify some working parameters)

Giving the fact I have just few kb room left in Nano, it will be quite impossible to host the webpage in Nano. Having the webpage on ESP and retrieve/send data from/to Nano over serial seems a good solution.

There is also variant i2c as a communication channel between ESP (master) and Nano(slave) but maybe it seems more complicated than the serial since Nano is already i2c master for the LCD and RTC module.

Any ideas?

Page 2 / 2
Share:
Join Us!
Recent Posts
Last Articles
DIY Projects
DIY Projects