Xiaomi Yeelight connected lights are compatible with most Open Source home automation servers (Jeedom, Domoticz, Home Assistant). The ceiling light for Xiaomi Yeelight children’s room is a very powerful WiFi connected lighting of 28W. It is derived from the cellar lamp. It has no dust protection to IP60. The ceiling light can be controlled from a smartphone in WiFi or Bluetooth. The ceiling light can also be controlled using a remote control (included). The remote control allows you to turn on, turn off the light and adjust the light intensity. It is available in blue, orange and yellow with associated decors (giraffe, bird, dinosaur).
All settings are done from the official iOS, Android Mi Home app.The Xiaomi Smart Home gateway and Mi Home app for iOS and Android is required. It is also possible to use the motion detector on most open source home automation software (Jeedom using a plugin, Domoticz or Home Assistant). To learn more, you can read this tutorial of unpacking the kit Xiaomi Smart Home 6 in 1 and this one for an example of integration in Home Assistant.
- 3 colors available: blue, orange and yellow (choose at the time of purchase)
- Protocol: WiFi and Bluetooth LE
- Wall fixation
- Power: 28W
- Lighting realized by 240 OSRAM LEDs
- Color temperature: 2700 to 6500K (CCT standard)
- Lighting angle: 180 °
- Adjustable light intensity (dimmable): from the Mi Home application or compatible home automation server. A gateway is necessary.
- Luminous flux: 0.1 (night-light mode) at 1800lm
- Dimensions: 320x320x73mm
- Compatibility: Xiaomi Mi Home, IFTTT, Open API
- Lighting control:
Xiaomi Yeelight 28W WiFi + bluetooth ceiling light for children’s room offers
All bulbs and lamps connected Xiaomi Yeelight offers
Xiaomi Smart Home 5 in 1 pack
To start a new installation, it is often more economical to start with a 5-in-1 pack. There is also a 6-in-1 kit that contains a plug connected to the Chinese standard (not certified CE / FCC and useless outside of China). obviously).