Xiaomi Yeelight connected lighting is compatible with most Open Source home automation servers (Jeedom, Domoticz, Home Assistant). The Xiaomi Yeelight Bedside bedside lamp features 10W RGB LED lighting. The color temperature can vary from 1700K to 6500K. It is a dimmable lighting, that is to say that we can vary the light intensity. All settings are done from the official iOS, Android Mi Home app. The Xiaomi Smart Home gateway and Mi Home app for iOS and Android is required. The lamp can also be controlled by the touch. Four gestures are proposed:
- Slide the finger anti-clockwise on the edge of the lamp to adjust the brightness
- Pressing the center button turns off the lamp after a pre-configured delay
- A press on the upper surface to change the lighting mode
- Pressing the button on the ring and sliding your finger to the right adjusts the lighting color
The Xiaomi Bedside bedside lamp is powered by a 12V 1A power supply. Attention, the supplied power supply is planned for China. An adapter is needed.
All settings are done from the official iOS, Android Mi Home app.The Xiaomi Smart Home gateway and Mi Home app for iOS and Android is required. It is also possible to use the motion detector on most open source home automation software (Jeedom using a plugin, Domoticz or Home Assistant). To learn more, you can read this tutorial of unpacking the kit Xiaomi Smart Home 6 in 1 and this one for an example of integration in Home Assistant.
- Protocol: WiFi
- Base type: E27
- Power: 10W
- Color temperature: 1700 to 6500K (CCT standard)
- Lighting angle: 180°
- Adjustable light intensity (dimmable): from the Mi Home application or compatible home automation server. A gateway is necessary.
- 19 RGB LEDs: 10 color LEDs and 9 white LEDs. 16 million colors
- Luminous flow :
- Red: 45-75Lm
- Green: 100-150Lm
- Blue: 20-50Lm
- Warm white: 400-550Lm
Xiaomi Yeelight RGB 10W RGB connected bedside lamp offers
All bulbs and lamps connected Xiaomi Yeelight offers
Xiaomi Smart Home 5 in 1 pack
To start a new installation, it is often more economical to start with a 5-in-1 pack. There is also a 6-in-1 kit that contains a plug connected to the Chinese standard (not certified CE / FCC and useless outside of China). obviously).