The Xiaomi Smart Mi Air Purifier PRO is able to filter up to 500m3 of air per hour. It is suitable for a room of 60m2. An OLED screen on the front allows you to control the air quality without having to launch the application on are smartphone. The OLED display also shows the temperature and humidity of the room. A colored ring indicates at a glance the quality of the air. A version for a room up to 40m2 is also available. To be effective, the HEPA filter must be replaced regularly (between 3 and 6 months).
- Filtration capacity: 330m3 (about 40m2)
- Super mode up to 380m3 (about 47m2)
- Absorbed pollutants: formaldehyde, dust, fumes.
- HEPA filter removes 99.99% of PM2.5 grade particles
- Application iOS / Android: choice of operating mode, monitoring of the air quality in real time, alerts
Best prices Xiaomi Mi Air Purifier 2
Deals for Smart Air Purifier original filters
Three types of filters are available:
- Blue: economic filter consisting of 3 layers (primary filter for large particles, HEPA filter for fine particles and pollens and activated carbon to eliminate bacteria, viruses …)
- Green: a more efficient filter to remove formaldehyde, benzene and ammonia. The H11 grade HEPA filter retains 99% of the PM0.3 class and 99.99% of the PM2.5 class. It is also more effective at eliminating odors like cigarette smoke.
- Purple: It has the same efficiency as the green filter. An anti-bacterial treatment eliminates bacteria and airborne pathogens.
The filters are compatible with the models of Xiaomi Air Purifier 1, 2 and Pro.
Classic version up to 330m3/h (40m2)
Security | Energy | Heath: Air Purifier
Brand | manufacturer: Xiaomi
Output | Relay: 0