The temperature and humidity probe for the Xiaomi Smart Home Home Automation Kit (*) allows you to measure the temperature in the range 20 to 60°C and the humidity in the range 0 to 100%. This sensor works with a 3V CR2032 button cell. It is the SHT30 that is used to measure temperature and humidity. This is also the choice made by Wemos.cc for this I2C shield. Communication with the home automation gateway is done using the Zigbee protocol.
The Aqara model (most recent) has an atmospheric pressure sensor. It is often cheaper than the Mijia model.
The difference between the Aqara range and Mijia lies mainly in the exterior design. Both product lines share the same technical characteristics. Aqara accessories have a more rectangular shape. The Mijia are more rounded. Older, they are also a little cheaper. You will also find a summary of all the specials of Xiaomi Aqaua and Mijia products on this dedicated page.
The Zigbee2mqtt project now allows Xiaomi accessories to be integrated into a home automation server (Domoticz, Jeedom, Home Assistant, Open Hab …) without having to buy the official gateway. It’s more economical and you have full control over the data collected by Xiaomi sensors. Here are several tutorials to start
- Xiaomi Mijia Honeywell Smoke Detector Test with Domoticz, Emergency Notification with PushOver
- Xiaomi Aqara now compatible with Apple Homekit, new Vibration Sensor and Honeywell Natural Gas Detector
- #Test Zigbee2MQTT gateway. Part 2, include Xiaomi Aqara or Mijia accessories to Domoticz with Node-RED [update]
- #Test Zigbee2MQTT project, hack of the Xiaomo Aqara Smart Home Gateway. Part 1: assembly, demo with Node-RED, 3D printed case [update]
The Xiaomi Smart Home gateway and Mi Home app for iOS and Android is required. It is also possible to use the motion detector on most open source home automation software (Jeedom using a plugin, Domoticz or Home Assistant). To learn more, you can read this tutorial of unpacking the kit Xiaomi Smart Home 6 in 1 and this one for an example of integration in Home Assistant.
Xiaomi Aqara or Mijia Door and Window Opening Sensor offers
All Xiaomi Smart Home accessories
Xiaomi Smart Home 5 in 1 pack
- All prices mentioned above are in United States dollar.
- This product is available in FastTech, Gearbest, Zapals, AliExpress, DealExtreme, TinyDeal, Banggood, LightInTheBox.com and MiniInTheBox.com, Amazon.com, Cafago.
- At fasttech.com you can purchase Authentic Xiaomi Mi Smart Home Temperature / Humidity Sensor for only $10.93, which is 45% less than the cost in Cafago ($19.74).
- The lowest price of Original Xiaomi Mi Smart Temperature and Humidity Sensor was obtained on 6 September 2018 22 h 47 min.
Smart Home: Sensor
Brand | manufacturer: Xiaomi
Sensors: Temperature | humidity
Output | Relay: 0
tags: Code ean : 0756655907057