With the DHT11, the DHT22 sensor is the basic sensor used in most Arduino, ESP8266 and Raspberry Pi tutorials. It is very economical and allows for very simple practical measurements of its environment. This tutorial explains how to measure temperature and humidity using the DHT22 with Arduino code or the ESPEasy firmware. Find all the examples and projects made with ESP Easy here.
Technical characteristics of DHT22
- Temperature measuring range: -40°C to +80°C
- Measuring accuracy: +/- 0.5°C
- Range of humidity measurement: 0 to 100% RH
- Measurement accuracy: +/- 2%
- Supply voltage: 3.3 to 5V (no impact on the measurement)
- PWM digital output
DHT22, temperature and humidity measurement Offers
ESP Easy compatible sensors and actuators offers
- All prices mentioned above are in United States dollar.
- This product is available in AliExpress, Ebay, Banggood, Amazon.com, Gearbest.
- At aliexpress.com you can purchase High Precision AM2302 DHT22 Digital Temperature & Humidity Sensor Module For arduino Uno R3 for only $2.85, which is 93% less than the cost in Amazon.com ($41.98).
- The lowest price of Yoochin 10pcs DHT22 AM2302 Digital Temperature Humidity Sensor Module For Arduino Replace SHT11 SHT15 home appliance was obtained on 14 December 2018 16 h 02 min.
Sensors: Temperature | humidity
Output | Relay: 0
tags: EAN List: 0710185280813; 0190033040545; 0644436872369; 0711707259867; 6970622930785; 6921694685646; 0705586405750; 0019985019266; 5057479170524