With the DHT11, the DHT22 sensor is the basic sensor used in most Arduino, ESP8266 and Raspberry Pi tutorials. It is very economical and allows for very simple practical measurements of its environment. This tutorial explains how to measure temperature and humidity using the DHT22 with Arduino code or the ESPEasy firmware. Find all the examples and projects made with ESP Easy here.
Technical characteristics of DHT22
- Temperature measuring range: -40°C to +80°C
- Measuring accuracy: +/- 0.5°C
- Range of humidity measurement: 0 to 100% RH
- Measurement accuracy: +/- 2%
- Supply voltage: 3.3 to 5V (no impact on the measurement)
- PWM digital output
DHT22, temperature and humidity measurement Offers
ESP Easy compatible sensors and actuators offers
- This product is available at Banggood, Amazon.com.
- At banggood.com you can purchase AM2302 DHT22 Module de Capteur d'humidité et de Température Pour Arduino SCM for only CHF 4.82, which is 63% less than the cost in Amazon.com ($12.99).
- The lowest price of Gowoops 2 PCS DHT22 Temperature Humidity Sensor Module Digital Measurement for Arduino Raspberry Pi 2 3 was obtained on 1 December 2022 2 h 08 min.