With the DHT11, the DHT22 sensor is the basic sensor used in most Arduino, ESP8266 and Raspberry Pi tutorials. It is very economical and allows for very simple practical measurements of its environment. This tutorial explains how to measure temperature and humidity using the DHT22 with Arduino code or the ESPEasy firmware. Find all the examples and projects made with ESP Easy here.
Technical characteristics of DHT22
- Temperature measuring range: -40°C to +80°C
- Measuring accuracy: +/- 0.5°C
- Range of humidity measurement: 0 to 100% RH
- Measurement accuracy: +/- 2%
- Supply voltage: 3.3 to 5V (no impact on the measurement)
- PWM digital output
DHT22, temperature and humidity measurement Offers
ESP Easy compatible sensors and actuators offers
- This product is available at Amazon.com, Banggood.
- At amazon.com you can purchase SMAKN® DHT22 / AM2302 Digital Temperature and Humidity measure sensor module for Arduino for only $9.99
- The lowest price of Gowoops 2 PCS DHT22 Temperature Humidity Sensor Module Digital Measurement for Arduino Raspberry Pi 2 3 was obtained on 25 October 2021 3 h 09 min.