The Xiaomi Mijia Honeywell Smoke Detector (01LMBW) operates on a single 3V 123 (CR17345) lithium battery. The detector is white. Mijia Honeywell can be connected to the Xiaomi Mi Home home automation system. It is possible to hack data transmitted using the project Zigbee2mqtt which avoids the purchase of an official gateway.
The Zigbee2mqtt project now allows Xiaomi accessories to be integrated into a home automation server (Domoticz, Jeedom, Home Assistant, Open Hab …) without having to buy the official gateway. It’s more economical and you have full control over the data collected by Xiaomi sensors. Here are several tutorials to start
- Xiaomi Mijia Honeywell Smoke Detector Test with Domoticz, Emergency Notification with PushOver
- Xiaomi Aqara now compatible with Apple Homekit, new Vibration Sensor and Honeywell Natural Gas Detector
- #Test Zigbee2MQTT gateway. Part 2, include Xiaomi Aqara or Mijia accessories to Domoticz with Node-RED [update]
- #Test Zigbee2MQTT project, hack of the Xiaomo Aqara Smart Home Gateway. Part 1: assembly, demo with Node-RED, 3D printed case [update]
Attention, the smoke detector Mijia Honeywell is reserved for the Chinese market. It is not CE or FCC certified. You can use it only in addition to a CE certified fire detector in your home.
Smoke detector Xiaomi Mijia Honeywell white on sale
- All prices mentioned above are in United States dollar.
- This product is available at Zapals, Chinavasion Wholesale Electronics & Gadgets, DealExtreme, Newfrog.com, FastTech, Banggood, Amazon.com, Gearbest, AliExpress.
- At zapals.com you can purchase Xiaomi MIJIA x Honeywell Wireless Smart Smoke Alarm Detector for only $23.99, which is 47% less than the cost in Gearbest ($45.06).
- The lowest price of Xiaomi Mijia Honeywell Fire Alarm Detector was obtained on 7 September 2018 12 h 23 min.
Brand | manufacturer: Xiaomi
Output | Relay: 0
tags: Reference 01LMBW