The Si7021 sensor enables accurate temperature and humidity measurements. It is equivalent in terms of characteristics to DHT22. It is a much more compact digital sensor (like the SHT30 used by Wemos for its shield or the Xiaomi temperature sensor) which transmits the measurements via the I2C bus. It will be very easy to integrate into Arduino, ESP8266 and Raspberry Pi projects. It is supported by ESP Easy firmware for ESP8266 WiFi modules.
Si7021 technical specifications
- Temperature measuring range: -10°C to +85°C
- Measuring accuracy: +/- 4°C
- Range of humidity measurement: 0 to 80% RH
- Measurement accuracy: +/- 3%
- Supply voltage: 1,9 to 3,6V
- I2C output