Xiaomi Smart Air Purifier Air Purifier filters should be replaced regularly. The frequency of replacement depends on your environment (polluted city, street with little traffic …). The recommended replacement frequency is 3 to 6 months. The HEPA filter of the Xiaomi Air Purifier is capable of removing 99.9% of the fine particles (PM2.5) but also the bacteria, heavy metals, viruses, formaldehyde present in the atmosphere.
There are filters compatible with activated charcoal. To be certain of the effectiveness of your Air Purifier, it is best to buy original filters.
Three types of filters are available:
- Blue: economic filter consisting of 3 layers (primary filter for large particles, HEPA filter for fine particles and pollens and activated carbon to eliminate bacteria, viruses …)
- Green: a more efficient filter to remove formaldehyde, benzene and ammonia. The H11 grade HEPA filter retains 99% of the PM0.3 class and 99.99% of the PM2.5 class. It is also more effective at eliminating odors like cigarette smoke.
- Purple: It has the same efficiency as the green filter. An anti-bacterial treatment eliminates bacteria and airborne pathogens.
The filters are compatible with the different models of Xiaomi Air Purifier 1, 2 and Pro.
HEPA Filter for Xiaomi Air Purifier offers
- All prices mentioned above are in United States dollar.
- This product is available in FastTech, Zapals, GeekBuying, Ebay, Gearbest, Banggood, Aliexpress.
- At fasttech.com you can purchase Authentic Xiaomi Mi Air Purifier High Efficiency Particulate Arrestance Filter Cartridge for only $20.45, which is 71% less than the cost in Banggood ($69.99).
- The lowest price of Original Xiaomi Mi Air Purifier 2 Filter Cleaner Filter Intelligent Coconut Shell Activated Carbon was obtained on 19 October 2017 12 h 10 min.
Security | Energy | Heath: Air Purifier
Brand | manufacturer: Xiaomi
Equipment | Component | Other: Spare parts
Output | Relay: 0