The HC-SR04 sensor allows ultrasonic distance measurements between 2 and 450cm. It is a sensor widely used in robotic and RC projects based on Arduino, ESP8266, Raspberry Pi. It is also supported by ESP Easy firmware for ESP8266 WiFi modules.
The HC-SR04 has 4 pins. Two pins for the power supply (+ 5V, GND), a Trig Input pin (trigger input) and an Output pin (or Echo for some manufacturers) of the PWM digital signal. The output will deliver a pulse train proportional to the measured distance.
Technical characteristics of HC-SR04
- Measuring range: 2 to 450cm
- Measurement accuracy: 0.3cm
- Supply voltage: 5V
- PWM digital output
- Weight: 9g
HC-SR04 sensor ultrasonic distance measurements offers
ESP Easy compatible sensors and actuators offers
- This product is available at Ebay, Banggood, Amazon.com.
- At ebay.com you can purchase 1pcs Ultrasonic Module HC-SR04 Distance Measuring Transducer Sensor for Arduino for only $1.03, which is 90% less than the cost in Amazon.com ($9.99).
- The lowest price of Elegoo HC-SR04 Ultrasonic Module Distance Sensor for Arduino UNO MEGA2560 Nano Robot XBee ZigBee, Set of 5 was obtained on 12 June 2021 3 h 01 min.